The Associate of Science in Management is a two-year business degree designed to provide you with employable skills, which will facilitate your qualified entry-level placement in the job market, as well as a foundation to any baccalaureate degree in business. Specialized certification may be acquired as part of the degree to provide added proficiency for employment.
Cost Per Credit
Years to Completion
- Create a self-study of personal strengths and abilities and apply that knowledge to successful career exploration and development.
- Demonstrate critical thinking through problem-solving and innovation relative to existing and emerging issues.
- Identify and apply quantitative principles and methods in the solution of problems and draw and evaluate conclusions in order to check the logic and validity of statements and models.
Customer Service Associate
Assistant Store Manager
Sales Support Specialist
Fill out an online Utah Tech University application and pay the application fee.Application
Transcripts & Test Scores
Submit official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended. If not transferring any college credits or transferring less than 24 credits, also submit high school transcripts and ACT, SAT, or placement scores.
May 16, 2022
The next semester and start date for this program.
Registration is open for the summer and fall 2022 semesters.
How do I apply for admission?
First, determine which category of student you are:
- New Student – A matriculated student who has never attended any college or university, including students who earned credit before graduating from high school.
These students are NOT concurrent enrollment or early enrollment students.
- Transfer Student – A matriculated student who, after high school graduation, attended another college or university and did not attend Utah Tech University.
- Returning Student – A matriculated student who previously attended Utah Tech University after high school graduation but has not attended in three or more semesters, including students who may have attended another college or university since they were enrolled at Utah Tech University.
- International Student – A matriculated or non-matriculated student who is not a U.S. citizen and has not received immigrant status from the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service.
- Non-degree Seeking – A non-matriculated student attending college classes for personal interest, enrichment, or growth.
- Home Schooled – Taught at home using other approved curriculum. Certified by Parent/Guardian.
FOR NEW STUDENTS:
- Completed application
- $35.00 non-refundable fee
- Official high school transcripts or GED scores
- Test results (ACT, SAT, Accuplacer)
- If you are a transfer student, we need official college transcripts for all schools attended. If transferring more than 24 credits, however, then high school transcripts/test scores are not required. Submitting test scores may still be helpful, though, depending on which classes you are enrolling in for prerequisite checking.
- To see requirements for the additional student types, refer to the Admissions Summary Sheet.
How do I order a transcript?
Transcripts can be ordered from your high school or college/university you previously attended. Some schools and institutions allow you to order your transcript online; check with your school for ordering instructions and pricing. For more detailed information on how to order transcripts, please follow the links below.
Please allow time for the transcripts to be received and processed. If you have questions about if we have received your transcripts, you can contact us at 435-879-4323 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How will my credits transfer to Utah Tech University?
Why can't I log in?
The most common reasons why students cannot login include:
- You are not fully admitted yet
- You are admitted but aren’t entering the correct login & password (call 435-652-7777)
- You have entered the incorrect password more than three times and have been locked out.
- Your web browser is not accepting cookies (see google’s article: How to Enable Cookies).
Your username is your DigitalID number (must begin with d).
Is my admissions application complete?
How do I apply for a scholarship?
If you have been admitted by the scholarship deadline, you are automatically considered for all academic scholarships based on your high school GPA and ACT or SAT test scores.