This Bachelor of Applied Science in Healthcare Administration is an online completion program for those with an AAS or AS degree in health science. Offered in both traditional and online formats, it provides a path to a bachelor’s degree in two years, equipping graduates for supervisory roles and further graduate study. The curriculum covers upper-level courses in healthcare administration and allied subjects, alongside undergraduate research, to enhance leadership and analytical skills within the healthcare sector.
Cost Per Credit
Months to Completion
- Provide you with the knowledge and skills to advance your career
- Increase your earning potential
- Help your organization achieve coveted Magnet Status or the Baldridge Award
A Bachelor of Applied Science (BAS) degree is generally more career-oriented and focuses less on general education requirements. Additionally, it offers a focused approach giving you real-world skills to apply to your chosen career path. A Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in contrast, places great emphasis on applied knowledge and critical thinking, and is typically more theory-based.
Experience the active and applied learning advantage, designed to prepare you for career advancement or promotion. Below are just a few of the jobs you could qualify for.
Fill out an online Utah Tech University application and pay the application fee.Application
Transcripts & Test Scores
Submit official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended. If not transferring any college credits or transferring less than 24 credits, also submit high school transcripts and ACT, SAT, or placement scores.
Next start date for this program. Students may apply and be admitted in the fall and spring semesters. More information can be found in the Academic Calendar. Visit the link below.
32% Job Growth
The growth in healthcare administration positions between 2020 and 2030, according to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics.
The annual mean income of healthcare administrators with 5+ years of experience, according to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics.
How do I apply for admission?
First, determine which category of student you are:
- New Student – A matriculated student who has never attended any college or university, including students who earned credit before graduating from high school.
These students are NOT concurrent enrollment or early enrollment students.
- Transfer Student – A matriculated student who, after high school graduation, attended another college or university and did not attend Utah Tech University.
- Returning Student – A matriculated student who previously attended Utah Tech University after high school graduation but has not attended in three or more semesters, including students who may have attended another college or university since they were enrolled at Utah Tech University.
- International Student – A matriculated or non-matriculated student who is not a U.S. citizen and has not received immigrant status from the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service.
- Non-degree Seeking – A non-matriculated student attending college classes for personal interest, enrichment, or growth.
- Home Schooled – Taught at home using other approved curriculum. Certified by Parent/Guardian.
FOR NEW STUDENTS:
- Completed application
- $35.00 non-refundable fee
- Official high school transcripts or GED scores
- Test results (ACT, SAT, Accuplacer)
- If you are a transfer student, we need official college transcripts for all schools attended. If transferring more than 24 credits, however, then high school transcripts/test scores are not required. Submitting test scores may still be helpful, though, depending on which classes you are enrolling in for prerequisite checking.
- To see requirements for the additional student types, refer to the Admissions Summary Sheet.
How do I order a transcript?
Transcripts can be ordered from your high school or college/university you previously attended. Some schools and institutions allow you to order your transcript online; check with your school for ordering instructions and pricing. For more detailed information on how to order transcripts, please follow the links below.
Please allow time for the transcripts to be received and processed. If you have questions about if we have received your transcripts, you can contact us at 435-879-4323 or email us at email@example.com.
How will my credits transfer to Utah Tech University?
Why can't I log in to MyUT?
The most common reasons why students cannot login include:
- You are not fully admitted yet
- You are admitted but aren’t entering the correct login & password (call 435-652-7777)
- You have entered the incorrect password more than three times and have been locked out.
- Your web browser is not accepting cookies (see google’s article: How to Enable Cookies).
Your username is your Digital ID number (must begin with d).
Is my admissions application complete?
How do I apply for a scholarship?
Scholarship opportunities may vary by program or year in school. Please check out all the opportunities on our scholarship website.